Dr. Anoop Kaushal
MBBS, MS ENT AND HEAD NECK SURGEON (GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE PATIALA).
- Vast experience of Advanced Techniques in ENT Hearing Restoration Reconstructive surgeries like Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Endoscopic sinus Surgery, Endoscopic DCR, Micro Laryngeal Surgery, Thyroid Surgery
- COBLATION ADENOID- TONSILLECTOMY (BLOODLESS SURGERY).
- SNORING DISEASE diagnosis and treatment with and without surgery.
- Trained in all types of ENT and Head Neck surgeries at various ENT Institutes all over India by participating in more than 30 Workshops and Conferences.
- Rotatory Internship, GMC, Patiala.
- Medical Officer with ONGC, Mumbai.
- Junior Resident ENT, GMC, Patiala.
- Senior Resident ENT, MSSCH, Beas.
- Senior Resident ENT, HIMS, Dehradun.
- Assistant Professor ENT, HIMS, Dehradun.
- Assistant Professor ENT, SMIH, Dehradun.
- Private Practice Keshav ENT Clinic, Dehradun.
- Master Trainer for Rehabilitation Council of India for National Program on orientation of medical officers on disability management for the hearing impaired.
- Trained at Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital for head and neck cancer surgery.
- President's appreciation award for working in the Indian Medical Association, Dehradun.
- Trainer for cadaveric dissection course at the workshop on FESS at HIMS, Dehradun.
- Panelist in discussion on Sino Nasal diseases, moderated by Dr. Devender Rai, FESSCON, HIMS.
- Worked in Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai (observer).
- Presented varios papers and attended numerous conferences and workshops of ENT all over the country.
- Established the department of ENT at Shri Mahant Indresh Hospital and worked as Assistant Professor and in-charge of the department from 2003 to 2007.
- Secretary of the Dehradun Branch of ENT surgeon's association (AOI).
- On panel for ONGC beneficiaries.
- Member of association of otolaryngologists of India.
- Memember of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Secretary of India medical Association Dehradun.
- Punjab Medical Council 28023 (Dated 17.03.1994).
- Uttrakhand Medical Council 1712 (Dated 10.11.2008).
- Indian Medical Association.
- Asscociation of otolarynagologists of india (life member)
- Secretary of Dehradun branch of AOI(honoarary)
- Indian Thyroid Society(Life Member)
- Rhinology Society of India(Life Member)
- AOI Uttrakhand state branch(Life Member)